The East London Airport Shuttle was formed in 1995 by Isobel Tilley, a local resident of East London who felt that the transport system from the airport needed a well run, varied and safe fleet of vehicles. Isobel is an active member of the Chamber of Commerce and is well respected amongst the business community.
Her team includes:
• Lwazi Mantungwa – driver and host
• Lennox Dingaan – driver and host
• Grace Van Vuuren – office manager, driver and long time member of the East London Traffic department
We have 4 vehicles:
• 2 minibuses seating 16 pax in each vehicle
• 2 passenger vehicles – both airconditioned
All our vehicles are linked via radio, are fully serviced and road worthy and offer all the comforts expected from a first class company.